1. Nando’s Euston: close to the train station and well laid out. The great thing about this restaurant is that there is single person tables which takes away the taboo feeling of being alone. There are also these single person tables facing outside so you can people watch whilst enjoying some spicy chicken!
2. Nando’s Victoria: this Nando’s is in the Cardinal Place shopping area of Victoria in London, and the great thing is that it is kind of hidden and off of the main street, which means it is steadily busy but quiet enough for you to enjoy without a busy and noisy environment.
3. Nando’s Gloucester Road: a good location right by south Kensington and Gloucester Road. The chicken here is great and there is plenty of space between tables. There is also an upstairs so the space doesn’t feel over crowded.
4. Nando’s Watford: in the north of London, this one is always busy and I’ve been there a lot during lunch and also in the evening. They have great private seating and lots of space as well as outside seating in the summer. The chicken here is always good and the service is quick and excellent!
5. Nando’s Notting Hill: this Nado’s is on the high street in Notting Hill and gets busy. The chicken is good though sometimes the seating feels a bit random with stools and high tables.